If you have ever been interested in learning the color pencil, you're in the right place. To know more about the class, select the class and there is a full description. I also offer Private Lessons and Demonstrations for Art Groups and Clubs. My schedule is updated continually. Keep checking back or just send me a note.
I will be offering classes in other medias in the future (graphite, watercolor pencil, pastels).
I offer classes thru other studios and galleries.
The following are classes that I will be teaching thru the end of the year.
In-person beginner color pencil classs. I will show you how ways to use the color pencil on black paper!. During the 4 weeks you will do 2-3 rendering. The class will be held thru Adler Arts Center , Libertyville, Starting Nov. 7,6-9pm.
1. Strathmore 300 Series Smooth Bristol Paper***
2. 48 Ct (or larger) Prismacolor Premiere Color Pencils
3. Pencil Sharpener (manual or electric)
4. Colorless Blender Pen (prismacolor, blick, etc)
5. Small brush (used as a drafting brush)
6. Drawing board, or hard surface to work on.
NOTE: If you are signing up for the drawing on black paper,
use the Strathmore Black Artagain 9x12
Also white graphite transfer paper. (at Hobby Lobby)